Vacancy: Junior Assistant Accounting (m/f/x)
Octopus Agents is a booking agency based in Amsterdam, that focuses on contemporary electronic dance music. We handle bookings for around 40 artists worldwide. As an addition to our current team, we are looking for someone who would like to work in the world of electronic music in the field of accounting.
- Drawing up and sending out contracts and invoices;
- Follow up on unsigned contracts and unpaid invoices;
- Answering incoming mails + inbox management;
- Requesting certificates regarding withheld withholding taxes;
- Other various activities in the field of accounting.
Who are you?
- You are crazy about (electronic) music;
- You like to work carefully, punctually and in an organised manner;
- You communicate a lot, without losing an oversight of multiple ongoing projects and you are able prioritise where necessary;
- You are interested in making the live sector more sustainable;
- You take responsibility for your actions and are eager to learn;
- You can work proactively and in teams;
- You like to work inclusively, in both thinking and acting;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing, an additional language is a bonus;
- Preferably, you have a background in accountancy, economics and/or law.
What do we offer?
- Full-time position within the music industry in the area of bookings;
- A fun, hard-working team and a relaxed workplace where you can gain a lot of experience in the field of bookings;
- Profiling and building a worldwide network in electronic music;
- Personal guidance from other team members;
- An employer who encourages and supports the expression of ambitions;
- An attractive starting salary and development plan towards the future with the prospect of more responsibilities.
The stimulation of diversity in a broad sense (views, culture, gender, sexual preference, religion) is an important spearhead for Octopus Agents as a company. We are therefore building a balanced workforce and we need you. For this position, candidates with a culturally diverse background are expressly invited to apply.
Start date: Immediately, in consultation.
Interested? Mail your CV and motivation before 8 July 2022 to: email@example.com attn Dion Verbeek