Interstellar Funk: Origins tape 113
Interstellar Funk recorded a mix for Origins, with some old and new gems forthcoming.
Instead of repeating the tricks that saw him breakthrough, he prefers to have fun mixing up the old with the new and join the dots between inspirations from the past and take risks on unknown futures, keeping both himself and his dancers on their toes.
Driven by a heavy bass addiction, an unconditional love for analogue synths and a craving for dusty drums, Interstellar Funk discovers more and more old and new gems by the day.
Check out the article on Origins, while listening to the mix.
1. Fall from Grace — Sepehr
2. Long Hypnosis — Azu Tiwaline
3. Bottom of the field — Priori Presents Red
4. Snares and tempations — Sons of Slough
5. Magic or Illusions — Kasra V
6. You know what’s up — Pangaea
7. From Hunk to Husk — Karenn
8. Sinmiedo — Jonny from Space
9. Lazer — Boddika
10. Rip to my idea of you — Robert Dietz
11. Lurk — Ayesha
12. Talking to the wind — Sam Goku
13. Mei Long — Azu Tiwaline’
14. Approach — Fireground
15. Koraimer Bro — Dario Zenker
16. Easy does it — Tons of Tones
17. Lighthouse Master — Theo Kottis
18. Raindrops on Roses (1989) — Phonic boy on Dope