Vacancy: Senior Producer (m/f/x)
Octopus Agents is a booking agency based in Amsterdam, that focuses on contemporary electronic dance music. We provide worldwide bookings for about 40 artists. To complement our current team, we are looking for someone who would like to work in the world of electronic music in the field of performance advancing.
• Doing (pre-)production for shows, nationally and internationally;
• Drawing up and booking travel schedules, relevant ground transport and hotels in consultation with the artist and promoter;
• Drafting, organising and confirming artist’s wishes in consultation with promoter;
• Drafting and timely communication of itineraries to promoter and artist;
• Liaise between artist and promoter regarding logistics and production for the show;
• Coordinate, apply for and confirm any work permit, visa or other documents required for the artist to perform;
• File management of all travel documents (passport, ID card) of artists;
• Supervising the onboarding of new artists at the agency in terms of production;
• Advisory role towards agent in complex logistics issues;
• Overseeing budgets for (intercontinental) tours;
• Answer any other questions from artist or agent regarding scheduled shows.
Who are you?
• You are crazy about (electronic) music;
• You like to work in a careful and organised manner;
• You communicate a lot, without losing an overview of many concurrent projects and you set priorities where necessary;
• You are interested in making the live sector more sustainable;
• You take responsibility for your actions and are eager to learn;
• You can work both independently and as a team;
• You like to work inclusively, in both thinking and acting;
• You master the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing, an extra language is a bonus;
• In principle, we are looking for someone with several years of experience in a similar position, yet are open to your enthusiasm if you think you are the right match for this position;
• The position is in line with a HBO thinking and working level.
What do we offer?
• Attractive starting salary and development plan with a view to a contract for an indefinite period;
• Full-time function within the music industry in the field of bookings;
• A pleasant, hardworking team and a friendly, casual workplace where you can gain a lot of experience in the field of bookings;
• Profiling yourself and building up a worldwide network in electronic music;
• Personal guidance from other team members;
• Annual profit sharing and pension plan;
• An employer who encourages and supports you in expressing your ambitions.
Stimulating diversity in a broad sense (ideas, culture, gender, sexual preference, religion) is an important spearhead for Octopus Agents as a company. We are therefore building a well-balanced workforce and we need you to do so. For this position, candidates from culturally diverse backgrounds are strongly requested to apply.
Start date: Immediately, in consultation
Interested? Mail your CV and motivation before 8 July 2022 to: [email protected]octopus-agents.com Attn Dion Verbeek & Jop Verberne